วันจันทร์ที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

My World

I am Miss Oraphan Pongbunmee a second year student at Triam Udom Suksa High School of Northeast Thailand.

I am also the school public information officer of the school and make the daily announcments. I am an amateur singer with a saprano voice range who loves to sing at Church and at my school.

I have lots of great friends and you will see them here on my web page. I am a happy go lucky kid with a happy attitude about life. I have a very hansome younger brother, Mr. Num and and a hansome father and beautiful mother. No wonder I am so great! Right.

Oh I almost forgot I just took my Amateur Radio primary class license. I still do not know what my call sign will be but I think it will be lot of fun because I like to talk a lot. You just wait a little time and you will hear me on the air.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: